Having Recognition and Accredited Representatives(R&A Program) by, The US Department of Justice and BIA (Board of Appeals), which is the highest administrative body for interpreting and applying immigration laws; Our representatives and immigration specialists provide the needed public access to vital information and referrals to trusted and selected Immigration Law Firms.
We can provide assistance with many forms provided by the USCIS (United States Citizenship and Immigration Services) by preparing applications and petitions for individuals who are healthy and competent but, want trusted reassurance or may have: Mental health issues, Language barriers, and/or chronic illnesses who need patient specialized care regrading their case or senior citizens who need one to one guidance during the constant changes in law.
Forms directly from USCIS include but not limited to:
- Adjustment of Status
- Consular Processing
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals(DACA)
- Employment authorization
- Asylum and Refugee
- Family-based petitions
- U visas
- Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) petitions
- Special cases, Locating detainee or unaccompanied minor
Our mission is to give accurate news and up to date information to our community, by staying informed and attending summits/panels with government agencies. law firms, and other community resource agencies across the nation.
Other Types of legal assistance:
- Mediation with Landlord and/or Tenant issues in accordance with the NY State Attorney General Tenants Rights Guide
- Mediation with the Collection of unpaid wages or referrals to Department of Labor NY
- Workers Compensation, Disability and Personal injury/illness claims application assistance and Law firm referral
- Child Support Enforcement Awareness and Referral
- Document Translation